Is the Bible reliable?
Is the Bible filled with inaccuracies, or can it be trusted? Is it merely a guidebook, or the inspired Word of God? On February 17, Pastor Erwin Lutzer will be discussing this question during our Sunday morning service at 10AM. You’re invited to explore with us life’s most fundamental, existential questions. We’ll journey together to find meaning, purpose, and truth.
- Historical Reliability of the Gospels, by Craig Blomberg (http://amzn.to/146tzQk)
- Yes or No? Straight Answers to Tough Questions About Christianity, by Peter Kreeft (http://amzn.to/146tGv4)
- Is the Bible True… Really? by Josh McDowell and Dave Sterrett
- Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
- Seven Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible, by Erwin Lutzer
- The Historical Reliability of the Bible, by Craig Blomberg
- The Bible: Myth or History? by Peter Kreeft and Ronald Tacelli
- What Is the Bible? (http://www.exploreogod.com/video-what-is-the-bible)
- Agnostic (http://www.exploregod.com/agnostic-video)
- Is the Bible Still Relevant? (http://www.exploregod.com/is-the-bible-still-relevant)
- How to Read the Bible (http://www.exploregod.com/how-to-read-the-bible)
- 40 Most Popular Bible Verses (http://www.exploregod.com/40-most-popular-bible-verses)
- A Deeper Look at If the Bible Is Reliable (http://www.exploregod.com/is-the-bible-reliable-paper)