Lori joined the church staff in 2007 following 22 years of service as an Executive Assistant at The Moody Bible Institute, including 13 years in the President’s Office. Lori began attending The Moody Church in 1985 and met her husband, Chris, while both attended the church’s singles ministry. Chris serves as a Deacon and coordinates the Communion ministry at the church. Lori and Chris have two young adult sons. Lori holds a Bachelor’s degree in business from Cedarville University. She grew up as a PK (pastor’s kid) in a small town in Central Illinois.
As an Executive Assistant she oversees administrative functions for the following ministry staff to allow them to focus on their God-given preaching, teaching, and training ministries:
- Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer, Pastor Emeritus
- Dr. Bill Bertsche, Executive Pastor
- Dr. Kirk Baker, Pastor of Young Adults
- Charles Butler, Pastor of Marriages & Men’s Ministries
- Bob Gunter, Pastor of Family Ministries & Stewardship
- Mary Lowman, Director of Women’s Ministries