Hello Chorus Parents,
As you know, the Children’s Chorus is singing this Sunday morning as a part of our Thanksgiving Festival Sunday! There are a couple things to note below:
- Please arrive between 8:15 and 8:30am and check-in at Christiansen.
- Uniform is the red chorus shirt and black bottoms. Girls can wear skirts and tights or pants and everyone should have black socks and shoes.
- **IMPORTANT: If you do not have a red chorus shirt please let me know. Our inventory is low and we may need to go with a different dress code if we do not have enough shirts for everyone.
- The kids will be with us from 8:30am until after they sing. Please plan to exit the Sanctuary when the kids do, during “Speak O Lord,” and meet us in Kappeler to check out. Kappeler is located in the lower level of the church and you can reach it by the stairway at the Northwest corner of the Sanctuary. If you have any trouble you can ask any of the ushers to direct you.
- Wednesday’s rehearsal is essential, please plan to be there! We will be going through all the logistics of Sunday morning and even rehearsing in the Sanctuary.
- If you have not been able to attend rehearsal for the past two consecutive weeks (Nov 4 & 11), please get in touch with me to see if your child is ready to sing with us on Sunday.
- If your child will not be here this Sunday, November 18 please let me know. It helps in our planning and helps us not to worry about them. ?
We have two chorus interns this year, Sarah Quisenberry and Gabrielle Roth. We are so grateful for their interest in Children’s Chorus and the skills they bring to this ministry. You will be hearing from Sarah later this week regarding snacks and a few other last-minute reminders. Thank you, Sarah, for all your help!
I know that is a lot of information and please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read everything and for helping us be prepared for this special Sunday. It is such a blessing to work with your children and it’s major ministry to the people of our church!
We are so looking forward to it – See you Sunday!