Hello Chorus Parents,
Sorry for two emails in one week! There are just a few more things that I need to mention.
- The next couple weeks are important rehearsals for us. We will be combining our choirs and practicing in the Sanctuary to prepare for Palm Sunday. I know that many are traveling, but please try to be present if at all possible.
- If your child will not be singing with us on April 14 please let me know. It helps us to plan and to not worry about them. 😊
- As a reminder, we do not have the correct sizes of red chorus shirts so we will wear a plain blue (any shade) or white shirt and black on the bottom. The shirt can have a small pattern on it such as stripes or argyle, but try to stay away from any large graphics. Boys should wear black pants, socks and shoes and girls can wear black pants or skirts with black tights/socks and shoes.
- If you want to practice some of the songs we will be singing on Palm Sunday visit our listening links on the parent page. We are singing the songs in the top row for Palm Sunday.
- If you were here on Wednesday you may have noticed that we are sending cards to Cayden (13), Dillion (9), and Miles (5) Johnson. Michelle Johnson was the daughter of Gerald and Patty Edmonds who worked in the music ministry of TMC for many, many years. Michelle passed away 3 months ago and we want to let the boys and their dad, Steve, know that we are thinking about them and praying for them. The materials to make a card will be out on the table for the next two weeks!
I’ll be emailing again the week before we sing with all the particulars for the performance. Thanks so much for all your help and support, it’s a joy to serve and to sing with your children!
Have a great weekend,