Hello Chorus Parents,
The big weekend is here! We had a great rehearsal on Wednesday and are looking forward to a couple more chances to get it all together before Sunday. ?
Many thanks to you for all your work with costumes, snacks, and getting the kids to rehearsal week after week. And, for countless hours listening to the CD. ?
- Saturday’s rehearsal is just as important as Sunday’s performance, so please plan to be there. Large Speaking roles will rehearse starting at 8:30am in the Sanctuary and the chorus will start at 9:30am in the choir room. Kids can be picked up at 12:30pm from the Sanctuary.
- A quick reminder that Parking vouchers for Piper’s Alley are only good for 4 hours on weekdays. There are quite a few events going on this Saturday so parking in the West Lot will be limited.
- Sunday’s call time is 8am in Christiansen. We’ll be on the risers in full costume at 8:20. The kids will be with us for the morning rehearsal through the entire service and then can be checked out from Christiansen after the service is over.
Costume notes for Sunday:
- The kids can wear summer sandals, bare feet, or socks on Sunday.
- If your child has a speaking role, they will be wearing a wireless mic. It’s best if they wear something underneath their tunic that has a substantial waistband. The belt pack will need to be clipped onto something pretty secure.
- If you have a child who is an angel or in the angel band, please make sure they wear white underneath their costume/clothing.
- If you have a child who is a sheep, they should wear black pants/leggings and a white shirt.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.