Dear Moody Church Family Member,
Do you aspire to greatness? Or maybe you feel like you lack the talent or opportunity to achieve greatness? In Matthew 20:26-28, Jesus teaches us that those who aspire to greatness must become servants. As you explore your next steps along The Journey of a Lifetime, please consider joining us in serving our King.
One wonderful opportunity to serve at The Moody Church is through the Philip Teams:
- The Dispatch Team coordinates all teams through two-way radio communications.
- The Greeting Team provides a warm welcome to all.
- The Information Desk Team is ready to answer all frequently asked questions.
- The medical professionals of the Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) stand ready to provide emergency medical attention.
- The Parking Team facilitates the use of our parking areas and greets visitors as they arrive.
- The Security Team assesses and plans for a safe and secure environment.
- The Ushering Team aids in seating people and creating a welcoming and worshipful environment in the sanctuary.
To join one or more of these teams, stop by the Connection Center on a Sunday morning or contact the church office during the week. You can also use our church app or visit the website to sign up to serve here at The Moody Church.
These ministries are supported by your faithful stewardship – the giving of your time, talent, and treasure to the Lord. What a privilege it is to use our resources to further God’s Kingdom! We are so thankful for those who offer their gifts here at The Moody Church. The Lord is using your support to impact lives in Chicago and all around the world. Thank you!!
Bill Van Tuinen
Pastor of Global Outreach & Stewardship
P.S. Do you have questions about giving, stewardship, or estate planning? Email me at email@example.com. I’d love to chat with you!