It’s here, tomorrow is the big day! The kids worked so hard this afternoon – I am so proud of them, please tell them I said so. ?
Here are a couple of reminders for tomorrow:
- Please have your child in their costume and ready to go at 8am in Christiansen.
- Please feed them a good breakfast – there will also be a snack available to them between the rehearsal and the performance.
- Your child will be with us for the entire morning from 8am until after the service.
- Kids can be picked up after the service from Christiansen.
- If you need to get ahold of me for any reason tomorrow, please text or call me (include your name) at 847-858-3920.
Tomorrow there will be many thank you’s, please let me give my thanks to you for making children’s choir a part of your family life and for your encouragement and partnership in serving in this ministry. We are praying for all who come to be reminded of the glory of our Savior’s birth and for those who will hear for the first time to understand that He was born for them.
Many blessing to you and I hope you all get good rest tonight!
See you in the morning,