As you know, the Children’s Chorus is singing this Sunday morning. There are a couple of things to note below:
- If you know your child will not be singing with us on Sunday, please let me know ASAP. I know you can’t always predict sickness, but if you’re going to be sick on Sunday please let me know that, too. ?
- Please have the kids ready to go at 8:30am in Christiansen. You know this already, but a good breakfast really helps the kids get ready for this big morning.
- As a reminder, we will wear white on top and black on bottom. Boys should wear black pants; girls can wear skirts and tights or pants and everyone should have black socks and shoes.
- The kids will be with us from 8:30am until after they sing. Please plan to exit the Sanctuary when the kids do (during the song “My Worth Is Not In What I Own) and meet us down in Kappeler to check out.
- The kids will be able to grab a snack in Kappeler after we sing. There will be pretzels, fruit snacks, and cheese sticks.
This is the last gathering of the Children’s Chorus for the 2021-2022 year. After we sing, we are finished and we hope everyone in 1st-5th grade for 2022-2023 will join us in September!
I think that is all for now. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
See you soon!