Can I know God personally?
If God exists, can I know Him? What would that relationship look like? On February 24, Pastor Ed Stetzer will be discussing this question during our Sunday morning service at 10AM. You’re invited to explore with us life’s most fundamental, existential questions. We’ll journey together to find meaning, purpose, and truth.
- Knowing God, by J. I. Packer (http://amzn.to/17d4UPO)
- Mere Christianity, by C. S. Lewis (http://amzn.to/13X20OA)
- Hearing God, by Dallas Willard
- The Christian Atheist, by Craig Groeschel
- Rumors of Another World, by Philip Yancey
- Cries of the Heart, by Ravi Zacharias
- How Can We Know God? (http://www.exploregod.com/how-can-we-know-god-video)
- Does God Speak to Us? (http://www.exploregod.com/does-god-speak-to-us-video)
- What Is the Gospel? (http://www.exploregod.com/what-is-the-gospel)
- How to Experience God in Your Daily Life (http://www.exploregod.com/experience-god-in-your-daily-life)
- 50 Profound Reflections about God (http://www.exploregod.com/50-profound-reflections-about-god)
- A Deeper Look at What the Bible Says about Spiritual Growth (http://www.exploregod.com/what-the-bible-says-about-spiritual-growth-paper)