The Compassion Ministries of The Moody Church seek to minister the love of Christ to those in need of God’s mercy. Whether through visiting the sick and shut-in, assisting widows with maintenance needs, or helping those experiencing divorce, separation, or loss, we seek to share God’s love and grace to those who are hurting.
- GriefShare: Our class walks through the stages of grief with a biblical, Christ-centered perspective and helps people find or deepen their faith in Christ as we examine questions about death, dying, and mortality. Click here for more information about the current class and to register.
- The Fellowship Committee helps those experiencing financial difficulty through wise stewardship and monetary assistance.
- Our DivorceCare classes help people who are experiencing divorce or separation find healing through God’s Word.
- The Visitation Team visits the sick, cares for shut-ins, and sits with hurting brothers and sisters. A pastor can also provide portable communion upon request. If you would like to request visitation, please contact us below.
- Calling all handymen and women! Can you saw a straight line? Do you like to paint? Consider yourself handy? Join the S.W.A.T.: Saints With A Toolbox Team! Volunteers help meet basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical needs for our widows, single mothers, seniors, and others.
If you’d like more information about these various services or service opportunities, please contact us using the form below.
Leadership: Pastor Larry McCarthy