Join us in Next Chapter
We are a wonderfully diverse group of couples in our 50s and 60s who study God’s Word, pray together, and enjoy fellowship with one another.
We are pleased to meet not only for class but for the morning worship service. Class will begin at 8:30am, and after class we will remain in Room 108 to view the morning service and worship together. Below are full details on our in-person gatherings. Feel free to contact Steve and Connie Giere at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
No more than 50 people can attend at one time, and everyone must be pre-registered. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. We will also be practicing six-foot social distancing at all times, and masks will be required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend.
We also need to abide by the city’s Emergency Travel Order, which requires a 14-day self-quarantine for those returning to the city from a COVID-19 hot spot. Anyone who has been in one of the listed states won’t be able to enter the church building until that 14-day quarantine has passed. We have updated the registration form to reflect this new requirement. The list of affected states (updated every Tuesday) is here.
Read over the guidelines and register below.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed into the building without a mask.
- Parking will be in the West Lot (Walgreens) and Piper’s Alley. The Lincoln Park lot is not available.
- Enter and check in at 1635 N LaSalle starting at 8:10a.m.. There will be tape marking six-foot separations at the entrance.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- Restrooms will be available but preferably for limited use. Only three people should be in the bathroom at one time.
- After the service ends, please plan to exit promptly via the Clark Street exit while maintaining social distance.