Join us in Next Chapter
We are a wonderfully diverse group of couples in our 50s and 60s who study God’s Word, pray together, and enjoy fellowship with one another.
We are pleased to meet not only for class but to be able to attend the morning worship service. Class begins at 8:30am, and after class we can go to the Sanctuary for the service. Remember that pre-registration is required for both Next Chapter and the worship service. Below are full details on our in-person gatherings. Feel free to contact Steve and Connie Giere at email@example.com if you have any questions.
No more than 50 people can attend at one time, and everyone must be pre-registered. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. We also practice six-foot physical distancing at all times, and masks will be required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Effective immediately, a new registration process is being implemented for Next Chapter and the other in-person Communities. All registrations will now go through Eventbrite, so you can sign up for class at the same time you register for the morning and/or evening service. Registration will be on a weekly basis and will open at 10:30am each Sunday for the following Sunday.
Please read the guidelines below and then click here to go to the registration page.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness.
- You can register on Sunday at 10:30am for the following Sunday.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed into the building without a mask.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- Restrooms will be available but preferably for limited use. Only three people should be in the bathroom at one time.