We are excited to see you on Sunday, September 13th!
One of the requirements is that everyone must be pre-registered. We will also be practicing six-foot social distancing and masks will be required when you are inside the building. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend.
We also need to abide by the city’s Emergency Travel Order, which requires a 14-day self-quarantine for those returning to the city from a COVID-19 hot spot. Anyone who has been in one of the listed states won’t be able to enter the church building until that 14-day quarantine has passed. The list of affected states (updated every Tuesday) is here.
The deadline is 11am Friday for Sunday (so sign up Friday 9/11 to come Sunday). Please read over the guidelines below, and if you will agree to abide by them and want to sign up, please do!
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building. Again, sign up by 11am Friday to come Sunday.
- Please adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline and wear a mask when indoors.
- Parking will be in the West Lot and Piper’s Alley. The Lincoln Park lot will not be available.
- Enter at 1635 N LaSalle if you need parking validation or restrooms otherwise, you can meet us at 1630 Clark street patio.
- Restrooms will be open if needed through the Clark street doors.