We are glad for the opportunity to meet in person with at least some members of the Leadership Council. We want to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy while being able to meet in person.
The guidelines for in-person attendance are below. Please keep in mind that we also need to abide by the city’s Emergency Travel Order, which requires a 14-day self-quarantine for those returning to the city from a COVID-19 hot spot. Anyone who has been in one of the listed states won’t be able to enter the church building until that 14-day quarantine has passed. The list of affected states (updated every Tuesday) is here.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness. If you are high-risk, please carefully consider whether or not you should attend.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed into the building without a mask.
- Parking will be in the West Lot and Piper’s Alley.
- Enter and check in at 1635 N LaSalle. There will be tape marking six-foot separations at the entrance; if a line forms, please be sure not to block the BP or Shell driveways.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- Restrooms will be open if needed, though preferably only for limited use. Only three people should be in the bathrooms at one time.
- After the meeting ends, please plan to exit promptly via the Clark Street exit while maintaining social distancing.