Impact is a community designed for singles and marrieds in their 30s, 40s and 50s, taught by Pastor Bill Bertsche. Our community is a place to grow as we fellowship and learn with one another.
During the COVID-19 restrictions, Impact is meeting online! Join us Sundays at noon via Zoom for prayer, fellowship, and time in the Word.
- Click here to join the meeting (it will ask you to download Zoom if you haven’t already done so)
- Meeting ID: 947 0754 8310
- To dial in (audio only): 312.626.6799
Leadership: Pastor Bill Bertsche
Impact Phase 2 Reopening
Sunday July 19, 8:30 – 9:30am in Kappeler Hall
We are excited to announce that Impact will be participating in the church’s Phase 2 reopening for the Communities. It’s a blessing but also a heavy responsibility to do things well, following all the church and city guidelines for groups. We want to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy while being able to meet in person.
One of the requirements is that no more than 50 people can attend a class at one time, and everyone must be pre-registered. We will also be practicing six-foot social distancing at all times, and masks will be required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend.
The deadline to sign up is 11am Friday for that Sunday (so sign up Friday 7/24 to come Sunday 7/26). Please read over the guidelines below, and if you will agree to abide by them and want to sign up, please do!
Update: we need to abide by the city’s Emergency Travel Order, which requires a 14-day self-quarantine for those returning to the city from a COVID-19 hot spot. Anyone who has been in one of the listed states won’t be able to enter the church building until that 14-day quarantine has passed. We have updated the registration form to reflect this new requirement. The list of affected states (updated every Tuesday) is here.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. You won’t be allowed into the building without a mask.
- Parking will be in the West Lot (Walgreens) and Piper’s Alley. The Lincoln Park lot will not be available.
- We’ll enter at 1635 N LaSalle starting at 7:40 a.m.. There will be tape marking six-foot separations at the entrance.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- Restrooms will only be available for urgent use, and only two people should be in the Kappeler bathroom at one time.
- We will not be permitted to enter the Sanctuary for the worship service, or to live stream the service.
- After class we will exit promptly via the Clark Street exit.