Welcome to Fusion!
Scroll down to find out more about who we are, what we’re studying, and more.
Our Fall Retreat will be October 15-17 in Lawton, MI. Click the banner for info!
This season is a little crazy! Click the banner for an overview of our fall schedule.
Who We Are
Fusion is a family of people of every age and background, coming together to pursue spiritual maturity, biblical diversity, and genuine community. Our teacher, Scott Lilly, leads us each week in an in-depth exposition of God’s Word. We’d love for you to join us!
- Join us at The Moody Church Sundays at 11:30am in Room 103. You can attend without registering, but we’d love to have you sign up so we know you’re coming! You can do so here.
- Can’t join us in person? Join us on our Facebook page at 11:30am. You don’t need an account to watch, though an account will allow you to chat with us.
- Join us weekly via Zoom for prayer. Join us at 7:30pm Tuesday evenings to pray with your Fusion family. You can also dial in at 312.626.6799 (meeting ID 913 4266 9661).
- If you miss a Sunday, catch up on lessons on the Fusion in the Word page.
- Sign up for our email list! This will help you stay up-to-date on what’s going on in our Community and will keep you connected.
New Series in Joel
Sundays at 11:30am in Room 103 and on Facebook
Blow a trumpet in Zion;
sound an alarm on my holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble,
for the day of the Lord is coming; it is near,
a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and thick darkness!
Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains
a great and powerful people;
their like has never been before,
nor will be again after them
through the years of all generations.
The Prophet Joel wrote to warn the people of Judah about a coming day in which God would judge His people. He warned his hearers that unless they repented of their sin and turned back with whole hearts to the Lord, devastating judgment would overtake them. However, If they repented, God would pardon them and restore His abundant blessings to them. Joel clearly shows both the terror of the Lord’s judgment and the amazing hope for those who repent of their sins.
Please join us in Fusion, either on our Facebook page or in person in Room 103, as we journey through this short but powerful prophetic book. It will open our eyes to the necessity of faithfully following after God every moment of our lives.