Does Life Have A Purpose?
What’s the meaning of life? Why am I here? Everyone wrestles with these questions. On January 13, Pastor Larry McCarthy will explore this question during our Sunday morning service at 10AM. You’re invited to journey with us as we investigate life’s most fundamental, existential questions together in the pursuit of meaning, purpose, and truth.
Finding meaning and purpose is a big topic. Here’s some additional resources for more information:
- The Life You’ve Always Wanted, by John Ortberg (http://amzn.to/1Owdfnd)
- The Purpose Driven Life, by Rick Warren (http://amzn.to/1dkFD92)
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh McDowell
- The Jesus Code, by O.S. Hawkins
- Desiring God, by John Piper
- The Long Journey Home, by Os Guinness
- Jesus Among Secular gods, by Ravi Zacharias and Vince Vitale
- How Do You Find Purpose in Life? (http://www.exploregod.com/how-do-you-find-purpose-in-life-video)
- Laughing with Purpose (http://www.exploregod.com/laughing-with-purpose-video)
- What Is the Meaning of Life? (http://www.exploregod.com/what-is-the-meaning-of-life-article)
- Does Life Have a Purpose? (http://www.exploregod.com/does-life-have-a-purpose)
- A Deeper Look at What the Bible Says about Meaning and Purpose (http://www.exploregod.com/what-the-bible-says-about-meaning-and-purpose-paper)