Join the 21 Day Challenge!
Whether you’re a believer in Christ, simply interested in investigating the Christians faith, or even a skeptic, accept the 21-Day Challenge! The Gospel of John has 21 chapters, so commit to reading a chapter a day for 21 days. There is no substitute for being exposed to this first-century, first-hand account of the life of Jesus Christ.
If you come across a passage that’s difficult for you to understand, or if you’re struggling with questions about how the story could have happened, don’t let that keep you from reading a chapter a day. Write down your questions in a notebook and keep reading. If you’d like to engage in conversation or ask questions, contact us as email@example.com or 312-327-8600.
As you read, consider these questions:
- How is Jesus differing from other teachers, gurus, or prophets?
- How does Jesus live up to his claim to be the Son of God?
- Why do you think John gives us so much detail about Jesus’ death and resurrection?
- In light of what you’ve learned, what should your response to Jesus be?
Online Bible Resources
There are a few easy places to access the Bible for free online or through your mobile device:
- YouVersion Bible App: great for mobile
- Bible.com Online Bible: great for desktop or reading online