All Moody Church women are invited to this afternoon of worship in our Sanctuary. It will be a special time of song, testimony, prayer, and thanksgiving, as we’re led in worship by some of our own women.
We will abide by all necessary guidelines, including masks and physical distancing. But we can still sing praises through masks, and are looking forward with great anticipation to doing so alongside you, our beloved sisters!
Please note the guidelines and limitations, and sign up below.
Space is limited to ensure physical distance requirements, so pre-registration is required. Registration will be first-come, first-served, and the registration deadline is noon on Friday March 26. We will also be practicing six-foot social distancing at all times, and masks will be required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend.
We also need to abide by the city’s Emergency Travel Order, which requires a 14-day self-quarantine for those returning to the city from a COVID-19 hot spot. Anyone who has been in one of the listed states won’t be able to enter the church building until that 14-day quarantine has passed. The list of affected states (updated every Tuesday) is here.
Read over the guidelines and sign up below!
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of illness.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. You won’t be allowed into the building without a mask.
- Parking will be in the North & LaSalle lot; if it fills, an attendance will direct you to park at Piper’s Alley, and Piper’s tickets will be validated.
- We’ll enter at 1635 N LaSalle starting at 2:40pm. There will be tape marking six-foot separations at the entrance; if a line forms, please be sure not to block the BP or Shell driveways.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- No more than three women should be in the restroom at one time.