Join Your Sisters at Church
We love being able to meet together! We want to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy while being able to meet in person.
Registration is limited due to room size, and is first-come, first served. We practice six-foot physical distancing at all times, and masks are required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend. We stream our class time live on Zoom so that you can continue to participate even if you aren’t in the building.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Effective immediately, a new registration process is being implemented for the in-person Communities. All registrations will now go through Eventbrite, so you can sign up for our class at the same time you register for the morning and/or evening service. Registration will be on a weekly basis and will open at 10:30am each Sunday for the following Sunday.
Please read the guidelines below and then click here to go to the registration page.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you’re sick.
- You can sign up on Sunday at 10:30am for the following Sunday.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. You won’t be allowed into the building without a mask.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- The 3rd floor restrooms will be available for use; only three women should be in the bathroom at one time.