Naomi's House Residential Program Admission Criteria
To apply for the NH Residential Program, the following requirements must be met:
- Ability to pursue goals in the areas of practical, emotional and spiritual development as it relates to career, education, mental health, physical and spiritual needs.
- Applicant must submit to a background check and must pass initial medical screening administered by a medical doctor.
- Must be willing to live a drug and alcohol free lifestyle; drug and alcohol screens will be administered randomly.
- Applicant has insufficient or severely limited resources or skills necessary to cope with her history of sexual exploitation.
- Individual is 18 years of age or older.
For full Admission Criteria information and to apply to NH Residential Program, please contact Amanda Bagnall, Director of Programming.