Join Fusion at The Moody Church
We love being able to meet together in Fusion! We want to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy while being able to meet in person.
We are currently meeting at 12:30pm, and are in Room 307 while Sankey is being renovated. Registration is limited due to room size, and is first-come, first served. We practice six-foot social distancing at all times, and masks are required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend. We stream our class time live on Facebook so that our Fusion family can continue to participate even if they aren’t in the building.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE: Effectively immediately, a new registration process is being implemented for Fusion and the other Communities. All registrations will now go through Eventbrite, so you can sign up for Fusion at the same time you register for the morning and/or evening service. Registration will be on a weekly basis and will open at 10:30am each Sunday for the following Sunday.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness.
- You can sign up on Sunday at 10:30am for the following Sunday.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. You won’t be allowed into the building without a mask.
- If you eat anywhere in the building, please keep physical distance and follow the “mask off to eat, but always on to talk” rule.
- Parking will be in the West Lot and Piper’s Alley. The Lincoln Park lot is not available.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, are closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains are turned off.
- Restrooms will be open. No more than three people should be in the bathrooms at one time.