Classes begin Thursday, January 21
Are you struggling with credit card debt or to make ends meet? Living paycheck to paycheck with no relief in sight? Do you feel like your money is controlling you, rather than the other way around? You’re not alone, and we’re here to help.
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! Through video teaching and class discussions, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Learn to control your money and to prepare for the future!
Date: Thursdays beginning January 21 at 6:30pm over Zoom
Cost: $129.99 for an annual Ramsey+ membership, which includes Financial Peace University, a premium account with the EveryDollar budgeting app, the Baby Steps debt tracking app, and the rest of the Dave Ramsey resource library.
You may also enroll in Financial Peace University if you are currently doing a free trial of Ramsey+.
Virtual Class Info: The weekly discussions will be held online via the Zoom app and will revolve around the video lesson for the week. This class is largely comprised of independent homework during the week from a downloadable workbook. If you do not have a Zoom account, it’s free to sign up and create one! Click here to do so. The Zoom link will be shared with participants before the first class.
Sign up below by clicking the button!
(Note: because we are doing a virtual format, please make sure to watch the week’s video lesson before joining the Zoom discussion).
- Week 1 SUPER SAVING: Common Sense For Your Dollars And Cents
- Week 2 RELATING WITH MONEY: Nerds And Free Spirits Unite!
- Week 3 CASH FLOW PLANNING: The Nuts And Bolts Of Budgeting
- Week 4 DUMPING DEBT: Breaking The Chains Of Debt
- Week 5 BUYER BEWARE: The Power Of Marketing On Your Buying Decisions
- Week 6 THE ROLE OF INSURANCE: Protecting Your Health, Family And Finances
- Week 7 RETIREMENT AND COLLEGE PLANNING: Mastering The Alphabet Soup Of Investing
- Week 8 REAL ESTATE AND MORTGAGES: Keeping The American Dream From Becoming A Nightmare
- Week 9 THE GREAT MISUNDERSTANDING: Unleashing The Power Of Generous Giving
What Is Biblical Stewardship?
Stewardship means using and managing all of the resources that God provides to us for His glory and the betterment of His creation. How we approach finances displays the priorities of our hearts. God wants to regenerate our hearts and habits to be in tune with His purposes.
Under the direction of Pastor Bob Gunter, the Financial Stewardship ministry seeks to provide training and information to help you have a sound financial foundation based on Biblical principles. Trained professionals from our own congregation lead the various classes and workshops throughout the year. Join with us on this journey as we explore how a life well lived for God is marked by faith and a commitment “…to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.” (1 Timothy 6:18)
Leadership: Pastor Bill Van Tuinen