We’re excited to introduce you to all that’s happening at The Moody Church this Fall. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be updating this page to keep you posted on everything we have planned. Stay tuned!
The afternoon of Sunday September 27
In the North & LaSalle Parking Lot
Spots still available at all times!
Do you miss your church family? We do too! That’s why on September 27 we’re planning a safe outdoor gathering for our church family to be able to come together for fellowship, singing, and vision casting from Pastor Philip for the fall season.
UPDATE: we sent out letters confirming your registration, along with information you will need for the day of the event. If for some reason you do not receive your letter by Thursday, September 24th, please call Katherine Drescher at the church office at 312.327.8645 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can confirm if you are registered or not, and if you are not, we can register you another time slot.
- In order to keep the event safe, we’re offering multiple 1-hour event time slots that are limited to 100 people.
- September 27 Times are 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm, and 5:00pm.
- The 3:30pm gathering will also be live streamed.
- Masks and social distancing guidelines will be in place to attend.
- Seating will be provided, no need to bring your own.
- Validated parking will be available at Piper’s Alley.
- Wrists-bands and other materials will be mailed to the address provided below.
- Everyone must register in advance on a first come, first served basis.
Registration is available now using the link below!
Don’t worship alone! Beginning September 27, we are encouraging small groups of people to meet in homes for worship … and hosts are needed! Would you consider hosting a Home Gathering this fall? Click below to learn more!
Communities and Classes
Updated details will be coming soon, stay tuned!