Saturday September 19, 11:00am in Clarkview
We are grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the life of Virginia White together. It’s a bittersweet blessing, and also a heavy responsibility as we seek to do everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please be aware that no more than 50 people can attend, and everyone must be pre-registered. Registration will be first-come, first-served. We will also practice six-foot social distancing at all times, and masks will be required for entry. Obviously we ask you to be safe and to not come if you’re sick — anyone who shows signs of illness will not be allowed into the building. Along with that, if you’re in a high-risk category, please carefully consider whether you should attend.
We also need to abide by the city’s Emergency Travel Order, which requires a 14-day self-quarantine for those returning to the city from a COVID-19 hot spot. Anyone who has been in one of the listed states won’t be able to enter the church building until that 14-day quarantine has passed. The list of affected states (updated every Tuesday) is here.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you’re sick.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building.
- Everyone must always adhere to the six-foot social distancing guideline, and masks must be worn at all times. We will be unable to allow anyone without a mask into the building.
- Parking will be in the West Lot and Piper’s Alley.
- Enter at the 1635 N LaSalle entrance starting at 10:40am. There will be tape marking six-foot separations at the entrance; if a line forms, please be sure not to block the BP or Shell driveways.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- Restrooms will only be available for urgent use, and only three people should be in the bathroom at one time.
- Afterward everyone will need to exit promptly via the Clark Street exit, while maintaining social distancing.