We are looking forward to our upcoming baptisms and their celebration of new life in Christ. We rejoice that we are able to host the families of the baptism candidates.
In light of our current season and the restrictions we need to follow, we ask that everyone respect and abide by the below guidelines. Pre-registration is required so that we can ensure that we do not exceed max capacity limitations. Please read the list of guidelines, then register using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Aimee Lilly in the church office.
- Please be safe and don’t come if you show any signs of sickness.
- Only those who are preregistered will be allowed into the building. The registration deadline is Friday at noon to attend that Sunday.
- Please adhere to the six-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Masks must be worn at all times. No one will be allowed into the building without a mask.
- Children are welcome, but we are unable to provide any childcare. Your children must stay with you at all times.
- Parking will be in the North & laSalle Lot and Piper’s Alley. The Lincoln Park lot will not be available.
- You can enter the building at 1635 N LaSalle after 9:45am. There will be tape marking six-foot separations at the entrance; if a line forms, please be sure not to block the BP or Shell driveways.
- The common areas, including the kitchens, will be closed. There will be no shared food or drink, and the water fountains will be turned off.
- Restrooms will be open if needed, though preferably only for limited use. Only three people should be in the bathrooms at one time.
- After the service we ask that everyone exits promptly via the Clark Street exit, while maintaining social distancing.