- Dr. Ed Stetzer
- The Joy of the Gospel, Together
- Knowing Jesus: Five Practices Of A Disciple
- 10:00 a.m.
Watch Online - By Series
The Church In Babylon
These are the characteristics of false prophets/teachers:
1. They diminish the holiness of God
2. They exaggerate the goodness of man
3. Their teachings come from a variety of sources
4. They hide their true motives
Well might Jeremiah weep, and well might we weep with him as we read five elegies that describe his sorrow over the destruction of Jerusalem.
How do we respond to conflicts of conscience? We can (1) reject the culture, (2) assimilate with the culture, or (3) witness within the culture. Daniel and his friends faced a dilemma when they were in a program of forced assimilation.