- Dr. Ed Stetzer
- The Joy of the Gospel, Together
- Knowing Jesus: Philippians 2:16-18
- 10:00 a.m.
- The Tragic Reality Sex Trafficking is prevalent in Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Take a moment to learn more.
- What we're all about! Naomi’s House Residential Program is designed to offer hope, healing, and new beginnings.
- Want to Get Involved? We believe it takes an entire community to support women working toward a new life. Join us!
Did you know that each year as many as 24,000 women and girls are being sexually exploited in Chicago?
We were shocked too, and the more we learned, the more we realized that, for us, inaction wasn’t an option. After much prayer, we are following God’s lead to take an active role on behalf of the 24,000 women in the Chicago area and the 100,000+ throughout the US.
It is with great excitement that we introduce Naomi’s House. Our residential program offers the hope and healing of Jesus to women who have suffered from commercial sexual exploitation.
To get involved and partner with us, click here.
We are always looking to find great women to be a part of our team at Naomi’s House!
Our Shift Supervisors position is a part-time position for nights and weekends with a unique opportunity to get to know the women in our program. The role includes some case management …Continue
We’ve moved our second resident into Naomi’s House! This woman is so full of courage to come to NH and begin our program. I really have no words to describe how brave she is-having suffered for so many years, now taking this step to get the …Continue
Many people ask how they can contribute to the furnishing our house! The best way to help us make our house a home is to take part in a Shower. We have design plans, furniture picked out, and a vision of how the house will all come together. If you …Continue