- Dr. Ed Stetzer
- The Joy of the Gospel, Together
- Knowing Jesus: Five Practices Of A Disciple
- 10:00 a.m.
- Family Fun Night | Jan. 27 Join us for a sports themed night of food, accessible games, music and more. Register Today!
- Fresh Hope: Mental Health Thursdays @ 7- An encouraging, and healing support group for those with a mental health diagnosis
- Join Us on Sunday Sunday services are interpreted to ASL for the Deaf and Transcribed into Braille for the Blind.
All God’s Children despite abilities and disabilities are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139)!
We exist to eliminate barriers to the gospel and enable brothers and sisters to use their spiritual gifts.
For more information about specific ministries of 139, click the “Ministries” tab above.
Eric Targe, the leader of our disability ministry, helps us to see Disability through the eyes of Jesus using the account of John 9, the healing of the man born blind.
Eric establishes that there are three lenses through which those with disabilities are often seen; the lens of Shame …Continue